New technology will create new opportunities for growth and to also allow students to become more engaged learners as well as becoming more innovative with the use of technology. In addition, this will enable students to be up-to-date and keep up with the ever changing technical world we inhabit.
Tech Tool 1.1 www.lenovo.com
This website has a number of technological equipment for purchase such as laptops, ultrabooks, desktops, tablets, a variety of software and accessories to go along with their gadgets. In addition, they have their own cloud known as the Lenovo cloud.
Chapter Summary All-in- all, after reading this chapter, I feel like I'm going to be my own student for a very long time. Technology involves a lot and for anyone considering to integrate technology into their teaching, it is imperative to be well verse in the use of it; otherwise, students who do not fully embrace technology and expand on their knowledge of it, tend to stay in one place with the idea or use of anything technical as far as the use of computers go.
I still have mixed feelings about incorporating the use of technology for many reasons despite their many advantages.
Thank you for sharing your 'fears' and ambiguities about technology - acknowledging them is the first step to accepting them and that is the only way you will effectively cope with them. DO keep in mind that technology is truly only a tool - one that you can use well and one that can be used poorly. Technology is not the end-all! Of course, it is in this class as that is the title of the class! :)
ReplyDeleteYou didn't respond to the 'TECH TOOL' criteria - not sure if you forgot? I know you will pick up on that next time, though!
I see you edited your post to add in the Tech Tool :) and I will give you partial credit for that given that you learned something else!
ReplyDelete